24 Jun Recap: Cars and Coffee Event
On 22.05.2022 Stage48 and our entire Crew was present in Schwebsingen at this year’s Season Opening car event.
Cars and Coffee at its best!
What a perfect start into the season… sunny weather, a cozy spot at the marina, hundreds of supercars, classics and tuned beauties, topped by tons of enthusiastic car freaks just like us… #stage48community
Beside our cars we were delighted to welcome our community in our brand new Stage48 booth including a comfy chill area, cold drinks and a selection of our merch and products.
We were extremely proud to present you a fine selection of our cars and especially to reveal for the very first time our newest performance beast, the 2022 Audi RS Q3 with an insane “555” Upgrade from our friends of APR Germany.
Audi RS Q3
Overview of modifications.
APR 555 package :
- Stage 555 Software
- Throttle body pipe
- Turbo inlet
- Upgrade turbo
Other modifications :
- Akrapovi catback titanium exhaust system
- KW coil springs
- Maxton kit
- Tailpipes in black
- ST DZX wheel spacers
400hp → 555hp
480Nm → 615 Nm
VW T-Roc R
Overview of modifications:
- APR Stage1+ software: 300hp → 360hp, 400Nm → 510Nm
- APR open carbon fiber intake system
- Turbo inlet pipe
- APR catback exhaust system
- KW V3 coilover suspension
- Rotiform LAS-R 8,5Jx20 ET45 black mat
- Maxton rear spoiler extension
Toyota Yaris GR
Overview of modifications (inkl. Stage1 Software von Pogea).
- Maxton front spoiler and sideskirts
- Milltek catback exhaust system with burnt titanium tips
- Pogea Racing Stage1: 261hp → 315hp, 360Nm → 430Nm
You missed the season opening?
Don’t be sad, we will see you at Part 2 of the Cars and Coffee Season in October 2022.
Meanwhile you are more than welcome to visit us at our Stage48 hub or to check out the latest news and products on our webpage stage48.lu, Instagram @stage48_lux or Facebook Stage48 Performance Workshop.